Rising Stars Creative Arts Pre-School
Foster the joy of music, movement and artistic expression in your child today!
Rising Stars Creative Arts Pre-School is a half-day preschool program for children ages 3-5 with a focus on the fine arts. As well as offering regular pre-school curriculum, students in our Rising Stars Pre-School enjoy dance, drama, music and tumbling. Its a very family-friendly, nurturing environment for your little ones first "school-type" experience!
Our curriculum is designed to be a perfect blend of play-based learning and Kindergarten readiness. Therefore, our students start Kindergarten with the skills necessary to be confident and successful in the years to come.
Classes at Preschool for the Arts runs from 9:30am - 12:30pm on a traditional school schedule.
Tuesday & Thursday Schedule
- 9:30 Doors open. Sign your student in. Free play (fine motor, socio-emotional, gross motor, language development, problem-solving).
- 10:00 Clean up time & Circle, Calendar or Activity related to current focus/project
- 10:30 Bathroom break & wash hands for snack
- 10:45 Snack then free play
- 11:00 Clean up song. Split into small groups for songs, movement, dancing or activity related o current focus/project
- 11:55 Lessons & Stations
- 12:15 Clean up. Going home transition
- 12:25 Parents are let in and they aid in getting ready to go home
- 12:30 Sign child out. Farewell friends. See you next time!